At Sidekick Studios
we're busy working away on amazing things, and we have a network of amazing people around us that we use to make them happen. However, we currently have a really
amazing opportunity turn up at our door that is making us look a bit beyond our usual networks and associates.
We're looking for design researchers to work on a Europe-wide research programme to help inform a really interesting piece of business-led social innovation. Our client is based in Italy, France, Spain and Portugal, and we need to conduct qualitative research in all of these countries.
At this stage, we're open to who we work with. It might be we can find one or two individuals who can speak these languages and plan the research from our London base (where our client is also based), or it may be that we partner with one or two small local agencies.
We expect the work to take place in october/november/december time, and we want the people we work with to be:
- Fluent in one or more of the languages above
- Be experienced in conducting qualitative design research, including home visits, discussion groups/workshops and so forth
- Ideally have some experience of design research for service innovation
- Ideally have some experience of design research for social innovation
- Be available for work during october/november/december
Above all, we are looking for creative, inspirational partner(s) who will add value beyond simply conducting research. We have a strong point of view about this project, but we want to be challenged and surprised!
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
September 3rd, 2010